Have you ever found it that you're more tired when you sleep more? I never considered myself to be one that doesn't sleep much, but having thought about it, I sleep from 4 to 6 hours per day, which isn't much, but it isn't bad. I pride myself on my flexibility in terms of sleep - I can go for at least one night without feeling tired at all. However, when I sleep for over a week in the lower (4 hours) end of the bracket, I begin to get problems. Hence this whole paragraph (and pretty much all of the others) not making sense.
All of my blog posts to date have an undertone the person I'm writing the message to will understand. This one hasn't got one. That said, it used to, but it was illegible. Stuff that doesn't make sense isn't really what this blog is for. At least the undertones made sense to someone... Bye Blogspot.
Oh and Beth, you're going to get us in trouble soon.
I'm a thief
-
I totally didn't notice that I stole the idea for the last post I put on
here from Kayley's blog, but as it turns out I did, so shun me
accordingly. The g...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment